In 2019, USBC launched BowlTV.com, a video streaming platform for bowling fans to watch 800+ hours of USBC live events ranging from youth to senior tournaments. Viewers can expect quality event coverage and BowlTV will feature live polls, trivia, raffles and quests that provide a new interactive experience like never before.
Most events also will offer an event pass, a flat one-time fee ranging anywhere from $4.95 to $12.95. An event pass is a non-recurring charge where the subscriber will receive access to a specific event. Only monthly and annual subscribers receive access to all premium content.
USBC currently offers six BowlTV channels:
- Live Events - Featuring PWBA, select Team USA competitions, senior and professional events operated by USBC, USBC Collegiate and the Junior Gold Championships.
- Free Content - Want to see what BowlTV has to offer? Check out the Free Content page for a sample of the content available on the site.
- Archived Events - If you missed a live event, check out the archived event page to catch up on the action.
- The LAB – See the latest innovations in bowling instruction and technology from the Team USA coaching staff and other expert guests.
- Backstage – A variety of experience videos including E.A.R.L.’s Journey to 900, special events from Team USA’s training center and a full collection of podcasts.
- The Vault – BowlTV unlocks a treasure of newly digitized historical telecasts including PWBA, Team USA and World Team Challenge classics.
Check out the new BowlTV site, login and begin watching all we have to offer today.