The United States Bowling Congress has a national network of volunteers who manage more than 1,500 USBC local and state associations across the country.
They provide the following services to bowling centers and leagues:
- Managing and operating USBC local and state tournaments
- Administering, processing and reporting bowler information, tournament scores, award requests and association board data
- Promoting the sport of bowling through association websites, newsletters, news releases and public relations committees
- Offering local training and education opportunities
- Running fundraising events for charities
USBC CONTACT INFORMATION
The USBC Regional Managers are the primary contact for association leaders and proprietors in the field. The mission of the team is to build and strengthen relationships between associations, proprietors and the International Bowling Campus. They focus on education and implementation of programs in the field that grow membership and enhance the USBC membership experience.
David Prange - West and Midwest
States covered: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming
David Fields - South and Northeast
States covered: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia
Association Services and Development
Contact a team member for questions about association products and services, education, association tools and access.
General Email: email@example.com
Justin Bui, Association Services Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Larsen, Association Services Director | email@example.com